Terms & Conditions
The following terms govern all purchases from Barjin Ltd - trading under the name 3DP Filament [Registered in England, Company Number 09380627. Registered address: 43a, St Mary's Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire. LE16 7DS.] by phone, fax, email, ecommerce website or otherwise, to the exclusion of any other terms that a customer may seek to impose or incorporate.
Please note that by making a purchase from Barjin Ltd (3DP Filament), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.Products
The images of the products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images. All products shown on our site are subject to availability. We will inform you by email as soon as possible if the product you have ordered is not available and we will not process your order if made.Orders
After you place an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that the Products have been dispatched (Dispatch Confirmation). The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch ConfirmationPayment
You can pay for products using PayPal. Payment for the products and all applicable delivery charges is in advance.Delivery
Your order will be fulfilled by the estimated delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there is an Event Outside Our Control. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date because of an Event Outside Our Control, we will contact you with a revised estimated delivery date.
An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
Delivery will be completed when the postal service deliver the product(s) to the address you gave us. If no one is available at your address to take delivery of larger items, they will leave you a note to contact them to rearrange delivery. The product(s) will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery. You own the product(s) once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
If a delivery is refused and a redelivery needs to be arrange this will incur an additional cost per order per failed attempt.Refused Delivery
If a delivery is refused once it has left our warehouse, you will be charged for both the cost of the delivery and the cost of return to our warehouse, in accordance with the delivery cost.Damaged Goods
Barjin Ltd (3DP Filament) must be notified of damaged goods / faulty goods within 24 hours of receipt of goods. A signature made against a delivery is confirmation that the customer has received the goods as stated on the delivery note. If the packaging appears damaged, please ensure you note this when signing for the package and contact us immediately.Returns
For returns on all products bought from Barjin Ltd (3DP Filament), please contact us at enquiries@3DPFilament.ink
Goods should be returned to us in a re-saleable condition, undamaged and unused, including all original packaging and labels. A full refund or exchange will be made within 14 days to the person who originally paid for the order.
Should you need to return a 3D printer to us for any reason, where possible, please use the original packaging. If you no longer have this available, please ensure that the packaging used offers complete protection to the product during transit. We cannot accept any liability for damage caused to printers returned in unsuitable packaging.Change or Cancel an Order
We are sorry but in most circumstances, it is not possible to make changes to your order once you have placed it. Should you need to discuss your order with us or if you would like to add new items to your order, please email us on enquiries@3DPFilament.ink where we will try to assist you.
If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please send us an email to enquiries@3DPFilament.ink
Please have your order number and postcode to hand.Refunds
We do not provide refunds on 3D printers once they are dispatched, unless faulty or not as described. However, if you encounter any issues with your printer, we are happy to repair or replace it for free during the warranty period subject to the terms of the manufacturer's guarantee.
For returns on all other products bought from Barjin Ltd (3DP Filament), please contact us by email at enquiries @3DPFilament.inkWarranty
All 3D printers and 3D Pens come with a standard manufacturer warranty ranging from 3 to 24 months provided to Consumers by the manufacturer of the goods. It is the responsibility of the Consumer to decide whether to accept the standard manufacturer warranty or to purchase an extended warranty at their own cost. Where a manufacturer warranty extension is available, the warranty period and additional cost is clearly stated against the particular product. For details of the applicable terms and conditions, please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty provided with the Products. Barjin Ltd (3DP Filament) does not accept any warranty liability and offers no additional warranties to customers.
In the event of a technical fault or warranty claim, please contact Barjin Ltd (3DP Filament) on enquiries@3DPFilament.ink
It is advisable to make a note of your product's serial number and this should be quoted in any communications.
To obtain warranty details, please contact us on enquiries@3DPFilament.ink
Quotes can be provided for repairs outside of the warranty period.Technical Support & Training
Any Technical Support provided by Barjin Ltd (3DP Filament) as part of your purchase is offered on a discretionary basis, has no material value and can be withdrawn at any time.General
We only supply the products for internal use by your business, and you agree not to use the product for any re-sale purposes.
Nothing in these terms limit or exclude our liability for: death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession) or defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
Subject to the above exclusions, we will under no circumstances whatever be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the contract for: any loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue, loss or corruption of data, information or software, loss of business opportunity, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill or any indirect or consequential loss. Subject to the wording in the preceding paragraphs, our total liability to you in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with the Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the purchase price of the product(s).
You confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use our site to purchase products.
These terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Barjin Ltd (3DP Filament) and supersede and extinguish all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between us, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
You acknowledge that in entering into this Contract you do not rely on any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these terms.
This contract is between you and Barjin Ltd (3DP Filament). No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
A contract and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Both you and Barjin Ltd (3DP Filament) irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with a contract or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).Additional Clauses for Consumers
- If you are a consumer, you may only purchase Barjin Ltd (3DP Filament) products if you are at least 18 years old.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any purchased products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect these legal rights.
- If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a contract during the period set out below. This means that during the relevant period, if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to keep a Barjin Ltd (3DP Filament) product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the contract and receive a refund, provided you have taken reasonable care of the Products and not used them. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
- However, this cancellation right does not apply in the case of any made-to-measure or custom-made products, printer kits that have been assembled, sealed audio, video and software products once unsealed, goods once they have been inseparably mixed after delivery, products made to your specification or clearly personalised for you.
- Your legal right to cancel a contract starts from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, which is when the contract between us is formed. If the product(s) have already been delivered to you, you have a period of 14 (fourteen) calendar days in which you may cancel, starting from the day you receive the product(s). Calendar days means that Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays are included in this period.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement. You can contact us by sending an email to enquiries@3DPFilament.ink
- If you cancel the contract within this period, you will receive a refund of the price you paid for the product(s) and any applicable standard delivery charges (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), provided the product(s) have not been used beyond the handling necessary to see whether the goods are as expected. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction.
- We will process the refund due to you within 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract. Upon cancellation of a contract, any ancillary contract is automatically cancelled.
- If the product(s) were delivered to you, you must return them to us within 14 calendar days. Unless the product(s) are faulty or not as described, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the products to us or the cost of collection, where applicable. Until they are returned or collected, you have a legal obligation to keep the product(s) in your possession and to take reasonable care of them whilst in your possession.
- As a consumer, you will always have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by this returns policy or these terms and conditions. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
- If we fail to comply with these terms and conditions, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these terms and conditions or our negligence. Loss or damage is only foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the contract.
- We only supply Barjin Ltd (3DP Filament) product(s) to consumers for domestic or private use. You agree not to use the product for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
- We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
- Death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Any breach of the terms implied by section 13 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples; and
- Defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
If you are a consumer, please note that these terms and conditions are governed by English law. This means that any contract for the purchase for Barjin Ltd (3DP Filament) products and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland and if you are a resident in Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.